PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mom in the shot {Seeing myself}

I find myself looking in the mirror a lot, but not in the traditional sense but in the seeing myself in my daughter sense.
The physical similarities are undeniable... 


I feel myself working everyday to make sure she shines.
That I force myself to sit back and let her work her magic.
There is a little bit of me rubbed off in there for sure.
But I strive to keep it at a minimum.
But in the end if she turned into me, would that be a bad thing?

Linking up with Emily...

13 comments:

Ashley said...

That side by side is pretty crazy!

Elisha said...

That's craaaazy. Your like.. interjoined twins. Hah.

Cindy said...

oh wow. the similarities are amazing.

sara ericson said...

ohmyGOSH!! what a cool idea. unbelievable how much she resembles you, amy!

Alexis said...

Wow!! That is incredible how much she looks like you!

Craftcherry said...

That is such a fun picture! It's crazy how much the two of you look alike!

Unknown said...

whoa! that is a way cool idea! i look so much like my mom that i should try it out too!

Danielle said...

Funny but awesome! Great idea, you guys look so much alike!

EMily said...

That is awesome! You can see so many of the similarities!

Bonnie said...

WOW!! What an amazing photo... how fun that you look so much alike! Your hubs must love this one... two favorite faces!!!

Cindy said...

WOWSA! How cool is THIS!?!

mary said...

Wow, so alike. Nice photo.

Bees_Circus said...

That's equal parts amazing and crazy! :) Beautiful shots��.