PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Did someone say Halloween?!

As the Halloween catalogs start rolling in, my daughters mind has started reeling.
Everyday it changes.
"Mommy I want to be Jessi for Halloween."
"Um how about I be My Little Pony."
Or get this new one.
"Mommy I think I want to be a Barbie Motorcycle Girl."
Um that got squashed in two secs my friends.

But really it is Sept 7th, October is knocking on our doors.
I plan on upping the Halloween decor this year.
Which means lots of DIY.

So I thought I would share two projects from last year.



Coffee filter yarn ball bats. Which I happened to share a year ago today...

Anywho happy crafting and I will be back with some new stuff for this year!

XO

7 comments:

BriBedell said...

I'm with you on the DIYing! I have already made a burlap banner & am about to make a burlap monogram for a frame!! <3 Halloween is so fun! My girls are going to be wonder woman & super girl!

Unknown said...

Love your yarn wreath! I just made my first and am in love with them.

Simply Mily said...

Im stocked but i hope fall goes by slowly!!!! I want ot really enjoy it this year =)

Jo-Anna@APrettyLife said...

Oh your wreath is so fabulous! I love an amazing yarn wreath!!
Jo-Anna

Hespyhesp said...

This is the wreath that inspired me to start making them last year! I have made several for myself and as gifts since then. Working on a yellow, cream and red one for my sister right now! Thanks!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

um CUTE!

Christa said...

LOVE both of them. Love. Did I say, love yet?