PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blog all about it Nov 2.


Rachel over at No. 17 Cherry Tree Lane has come up with a wonderful little project, for what I believe is such over looked holiday, Thanksgiving. This is so easy with HUGE results. You should join Be Thankful on Paper, I am.


Christina over at 2 little hooligans had posted a while back about this crazy cute casserole carrier she had made. With some major begging from many she posted a tutorial. Perfect gift {hint hint wink wink}.


Today is my Hubs birthday.
You are golden kid.
And I love you more then buttons have holes.

XOXO

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

That casserole carrier is way too cute!! And such a cute picture of your daughter and hubs!

christina said...

hey, that's me:) such a sweet surprise! thanks Amy for mentioning the carrier. xoxo

happy birthday to the hubbs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for passing the information along about T.O.P!! Of course it's not too late to participate! Send me your email and I will send you details!

Anna @ IHOD said...

That carrier IS the PERFECT gift!!!
I am checking out the Thankful on Paper project.

Happy birthday to your hubband! (As I call mine;))