PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 27, 2010

Mention Me Monday {Sept 27th}

Happy Monday!

I am starting my Mention Me Monday post with what I wish was
piping hot and coming out of my oven right now.
I am a lover of ALL things pumpkin {as I have found out many of you are too}.
And these Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls look like little clouds of culinary heaven.

I am not afraid to say that making these sounds a bit intimating and scary. BUT Good Life Eats has included in the post tips on working with yeast. SO who knows...

Are you thinking about the holidays yet?!
Man I am.
I first saw this DIY on IHOD {Anna again you ROCK!}.
I am think of making them into recipe notebooks. With pockets for clippings...

SUPER cute right?!

If you have been reading my blog for sometime now you might remember my little obsession {my Halloween flowers are currently gracing my table} with Tracy B Designs. I recently found out that her work is in the current issue of Holiday Crafts published by Better Homes and Gardens.


What an amazing accomplishment! Congrats Tracy for this MUCH deserved recognition for your outstanding work!

So there is my three for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Have something to share?! Link up here.


2 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

I love IHOD! And I just bought my Christmas dress for Christmas Eve...haha! I love the holidays! And those pumpkin cinnamon rolls look soooooo good! Mmmm <3

Anna @ IHOD said...

Oh my goodness. Those rolls! You are taunting a preggo here!
The ornaments?! Darling!!

So happy you liked that DIY...using them for recipes is a GREAT idea!