PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 30, 2010

Mom in the shot Ju 30th {I am melllllllting}

So I am a day late and a dollar short on this post, oops.
It was one of those days yesterday that we did a bunch of stuff and I can not even begin
to tell you what the heck it was we did!

But I can tell it was HOT.
Have you ever wondered what the surface of the sun feels like?!
Come visit Florida in July.


Not my best embrace the camera shot, but man is it hot.
My brain does not seem to work normally under these conditions.
Which means 10 out of the 12 months of the year I am in a heat coma.

Sorry I am late to the party this week, Em.

6 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

WE have had some unbelievable heat in NC this year too! The humidity has been awful! Love the splash of water in this pic...and you look so relaxed!

emily anderson said...

great pic, friend! i can't handle the heat either these days...

Carey C. Bailey said...

Fun shot! With you on the heat. We live in Phoenix...dreaming of October! With Joy, Carey

Unknown said...

i love the "action" of the water... awesome pic! and i know what you mean about the heat this year, it's been crazy - however we only get about 3 months of it here in Kentucky (why do i have to be pregnant for those months too?) humidity is TERRIBLE!! hope that pool keeps ya cool momma!

Mande said...

Love it!!! I remember summers with my dad in Florida- luckily we were in the Keys, but it was still hot!! A crazy day kept me from posting this week. Hope to catch up next week. xo

Amy said...

love this! too cute. You look darling melting! :) xoxo