PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do you have the fever?

USA soccer fever, that is.
For all those LONG time soccer fans, who keep commenting about the fair weather soccer fans, let them join in. It can only spread the joy of soccer to the masses here in the States.

My parents are at their home in South Africa for the month. And as you can see they have the fever. They have yet to go to a game, but have been enjoying watching them with fellow Statesmen in the bars.

So will you be watching the make it or brake it match this afternoon?

2 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

My husband is super about the World Cup right now! I'm trying to be supportive and watch the games with him! Go USA!

Jenni said...

We have the fever in our house! I grew up playing soccer and my hubby has come to appreciate/love it from watching me play in college. We'll be glued to the TV this afternoon!!