PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Behind the eight ball...

I so dislike when I am late to something. Um, like blogging {AGH!}. So I have been trying to follow and catch up on so many of these amazing woman out there. Today I hit the blogging/crafting/all around awesomeness pot of gold!! Through one Lil Blue Boo, I found Made, and then onto Made By Rae. Geez I have A LOT of reading to do. But what I have found so far, {freezer bag stenciling, The Shirt Dress, Itty Bitty Baby Doll Dress, Men's Shirt into a Boy's Shirt, just to name a VERY few} I am super excited to read about and even try!

This month is all about boy on both Made and Made by Rae. Dude, how cool is that?



2 comments:

dana said...

I often feel that way too! I'm glad we're all on the same page now :)
Thanks for posting!

Anna @ IHOD said...

yes I just found this blog and love it! Makes me want to sew more!