PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nothing like a new pair of sneaks...

Every year since Buggie was born, around the holidays I get her a pair of
silver dress shoes.  You know for all the "events" we get invited too, ha kidding.
So this year I wanted to get her something much more 
practical and useful.  So I found the perfect 
pair of gold sneaks by Morgan and Milo.

I am so excited to get some cute knee highs and tights for her to wear with them.


I purchased these cuties from a local store, Tiny Toes, that carries my hair accessory line, Bsweet Boutique.  You can also shop Tiny Toes online, they just launch their e-commerce site this year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh those are cute! Wonder if they make them in Tessa's size??

CalleLillyCafe said...

My little one has the same pair but in dark pink suede! I bought them at Target! I have to check out that store online! Thx!

SoBella Creations said...

We love Morgan and Milo. My 3 year old has a pair of the hot pink glitter Morgan and Milo Sneakers.