PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 22, 2009

On Vacation Mode...

I hated doing this, I really wanted to wait another 2 weeks.
But I decided to put my shop on vacation mode, I am just too uncomfortable
to be sitting at my table for long periods of time.
Plus at this weeks appointment (36 weeks) Dr informed me 
I am already 1 cm, cervix has soften, and Jellybean is head down.
So lets just say I did not want a pile of orders and then go into
labor!

But my little shop has gotten some blog love this week I wanted to share.
&
(Mya's Momma is a photographer I wish I could have on retainer
but since we live across the country from each other, this is only a dream.
But her work is GORGEOUS!)

Side note Buggie is sick AGIAN, with another ear infection and sinus infection.  
This time a little worst then last, she is having to get shots of antibiotics in each leg
for the next three days.
This has been SUPER stressful for us, she NEVER gets sick, I mean NEVER.
The only other time she has been to the Dr (for being sick) before these ear infections, she was 
18 mnths old.  So trying to handle it the best I can.  Everyone keeps telling
me that give it 6 mnths at school for to build up her immune system.
Problem is that she needs to be at school for that to happen!

Make sure you enter my current giveaway if you haven't already...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

I'm catching up on blog reading, and OMG..those photos of Mya with your crown?! I featured Navy's sweet party when I first started blogging. Her photography is AMAZING! I am swooning over those photos! Did you make the wand, too? Adorable!

Hope you and your family are feeling well and getting ready for your new jellybean! :)