PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Little Miss Mismatched


Over the past weekend I had a wonderful baby shower thrown for me (pictures to come).
One of my Girlies gave the cutest kimono for Jellybean (see below). It came from a super fun store I had never heard of Little Miss Mismatched.
The store specializes in all things mismatched, I know duh the name says it all.  But the concept is really cool, the whole store is pretty much interchangeable and the price is super reasonable.

They have everything from clothes for the whole family to furniture.


I love that the socks come in three packs, beyond fun!




Thanks Roberta, I can not wait for Jellybean to wear his/her new kimono.  

4 comments:

the tichenor family said...

Cute, cute, cute store!! Love the kimono's!

Tylerpants said...

So fun & colorful! =)

Jacci said...

Looove that little bench! What a fun store!

The Brandenburgs said...

My favorite is the 3 pack socks too! i want some for me and the kids! So glad that you loved the gift enough to blog about it! I am just now catch up with Buggie & Jelly Bean! Sorry I missed commenting on this one before!