PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 3, 2009

So far loving our choices...

Just wanted to share a few pictures of the basics for Jellybeans room.  So far we have fresh coat of paint up, the crib and dresser assembled.  
The crib is awesome!  Hubby wanted something dark and I wanted something white, so low and behold we got both!  The bedding is from Serena & Lilly's Rory collection (which I should have tied the bumper up before I took pics).  And we went to Home Depot and had them color match to the sheets for the green on the wall.


Buggie's Blankie is from My Blankee Inc.  So we let her pick one out for Jellybean and she choose the Stars and Moon in teal.


The dresser is from Ikea's Hemnes collection.  I plan on putting a changing pad on top with a basket for quick grab items.

I am so excited to pull everything together with other colors, things on the walls, and all the personal touches.  I am oozing with excitement....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is coming together so beautiful!!

Stephanie said...

Where did you get your crib? It's BEAUTIFUL!

Amy H. said...

Thanks, the crib is from Babies R Us believe it or not. It is the Babyletto Mercer Espresso.

Kenziepoo said...

Looks good so far! Cant wait to see it all done!! :) Great Crib!